Friday, September 25, 2009

Who Am I?


I am a child of God. -John 1:12

I am fearfully and wonderfully made. –Psalm 139:14

I am a new creation. -2 Corinthians 5:17

I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works. -Ephesians 2:10

I am blessed. –Deuteronomy 28:1-6

I am the lender and not the borrower. –Deuteronomy 28:12

I am the head and not the tail. I am above only and not beneath. –Deuteronomy 28:13

I am Christ's friend. -John 15:15

I am always triumphant in Christ Jesus. -2 Corinthians 2:14

I am chosen and appointed by Christ to bear His fruit. -John 15:16

I am a slave of righteousness, enslaved to God. -Romans 6:18, 22

I am more than a conqueror. –Romans 8:37

I am a son of God -Romans 8:14,15

I am a joint-heir with Christ. –Romans 8:17

I am a temple of the Holy Ghost. God’s Spirit dwells in me. -1 Corinthians 3:16

I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places. –Ephesians 1:3

I am the salt of the earth. -Matthew 5:13

I am the light of the world. -Matthew 5:14

I am joined to the Lord and one spirit with Him. -1 Corinthians 6:17

I am a member of Christ's body. -Ephesians 5:30

I am reconciled to God and a minister of reconciliation. -2 Corinthians 5:18

I am sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be a saint. –1 Corinthians 1:2

I am a citizen of heaven. –Philippians 3:20

I am seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus. -Ephesians 2:6

I am hidden with Christ in God. –Colossians 3:3

I am the elect of God, holy and dearly loved. –Colossians 3:12

I am chosen and dearly loved by God. –1 Thessalonians 1:4

I am a son of light and a son of the day. -1 Thessolonians 5:5

I am a holy brother and a partaker of a heavenly calling. -Hebrews 3:1

I am a living stone, being built up (in Christ) as a spiritual house. –1 Peter 2:5

I am part of a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s own special people. -1 Peter 2:9,10

I am born of God and the devil cannot touch me. –1 John 5:18

I am what I am, but by the grace of God. -1 Corinthians 15:10

No comments:

Post a Comment